Activia Breakfast Pots on Heart Network, August 2012
1. The following rules ("Rules") together with Global Radio's ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to 'Activia Breakfast Pot' radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 20th August to 31st August ("the Duration"). The "Radio Station" is Heart Network
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must
4. Go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 06.00 on the 20th August on and close at 23.59 on the 31st August
5. Once online an Entrant will answer a multiple-choice question "Which fruit is Seville famous for?" A) Oranges B) Apples C) Cherries
6. From all correct entries one winner will be picked at random by September 7th 2012
7. The Winner will be notified by telephone by September 14th 2012
8. Entrants must be 18 or over
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and destination country). Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense.
2. Hotel is classed as a 4 star and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room with ensuite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
3. Winner and friend to enjoy 1 course breakfast and a soft drink and hot drink each on one day.
4. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
Also to be Provided